I can no longer email invoices since I've upgraded to Office 2013. I am using QB EasyStart 2010/201

Kath, Partner
Kath, Partner Member Posts: 19
When I try to email an invoice I get the message:  An internal error occurred while preparing your message.  It has not been sent.  (MAPI error code 00000000 (0) at line 921 in sendemail.cpp)  I also get a message saying the service is busy and try switching, but nothing happens when I try to switch.

Comments

• Kath, Partner
    edited November 2017
    Thank you Kevin.  How to I go about finding the KB for this particular problem?  I've tried search, but haven't had any luck.  Thank you for your time.

• Kath, Partner
    edited November 2017
    Thanks Kevin, I've found article 3775.  I'll give a go tomorrow.  Thanks so much for your help.

• Mavis Bramston
    Mavis Bramston Member Posts: 3
    edited August 2019
    Another “glitch” in the expensive Reckon software. Suggestion: try the software before releasing (selling) it to consumers.
  • Mavis Bramston
    Mavis Bramston Member Posts: 3
    edited November 2017
    Yes, Kevin, dear, but with continual updates to the VERY expensive Reckon software, surely you could attend to a somewhat vital component such as email? Should be a priority for business software, along with workable and efficient bank feeds.
  • Kath, Partner
    edited August 2019
    Hi Again Kevin, I'm still having issues with emailing from QB.  I was wondering if you think upgrading to EasyStart 2013 might resolve the issue?  Thanking you in advance.  Cheers.
  • Kath, Partner
    edited January 2018
    Ok, so I bought and loaded the Reckon Accounts Easystart 2016 and guess what??!!!  I'm STILL getting the  error code MAPI error code 00000000 (0) at line 921 in sendemail.cpp!!!!  Please help!!!  I spoke to the support people prior to the purchase and they assured me Easystart 2016 would send emails with Office 2013 and Windows 10.
  • Kath, Partner
    edited January 2018
    Thanks Kevin, I will.  What would be the best time to call you?
  • Kath, Partner
    edited January 2018
    Hi Kevin, I tried ringing you, but no answer.  Could you give me an idea of what time suits you best for a phone call?  Thanks.
  • Kath, Partner
    edited January 2018
    Thanks so much for all your help this morning Kevin!  It was beyond anything I would have hoped for.  Unfortunately, starting a new company did not help with the emailing problem....so I guess we're back to square one, but your time and effort today was truly amazing and much appreciated.  Thank you.
  • Kath, Partner
    edited January 2018
    Ok....so I tried logging in as Administrator and no luck, either.  Maybe Jay Jay might have another idea (fingers crossed).  Again, thanks so much for your efforts, Kevin.