I cannot find software ID for govconnect

Options
Gayle Jones
Gayle Jones Member Posts: 1
edited June 2020 in Accounts Hosted
I have multiple files under my Reckon Hosted user id and when logged into portal.reckon.com it is showing only one company file name at the top. At first, I didn't realise that my login was showing just one company file name and set up GovConnect.  The name I entered for GovConnect was not the same as the file name appearing at the top of the screen and there is no software id showing when I click on Company & Adviser Info.  I have no way of knowing what the software id is and therefore cannot complete registration.  I cannot find anywhere in help where it gives instruction for setting up GovConnect when you have multiple files under the one Reckon login.  I have tried calling support for the last two days but to no avail - I get cut off with the message that they are at capacity.

Comments

• Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Click on Add Product at the top right of the screen when you are in the Reckon GovConnect area - add one of your other companies to this - the instructions under help.reckon.com will give you the steps once you choose Add Product..
     - for the existing one - if you open that tile in the GovConnect area - you will see the company & advisor info button at top right - click this and then click the pencil alongside the company name - you can edit this name to match the legal name of the datafile/company that this relates to?
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,391 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hi Gayle,
    At first, I didn't realise that my login was showing just one company file name and set up GovConnect.  The name I entered for GovConnect was not the same as the file name appearing at the top of the screen and there is no software id showing when I click on Company & Adviser Info.
    Sorry I'm not quite following this aspect of the situation you've outlined so let me try to clarify.
    You've logged into the Reckon Portal with your Hosted login credentials and so far, set up one STP entity in the GovConnect service. Is that correct?
    If so, the Software ID should definitely be appearing within the STP entity as outlined here -
    Where is my Software ID for GovConnect Single Touch Payroll (STP)?

If its not within the STP entity, can you post a screenshot of what you're seeing? (use the camera icon in the forum reply field to post an image).

To add another STP entity within your Reckon Portal account, click on the Add Product button on the top right corner and select 'Reckon GovConnect'. This will take you through setting up a new STP entity.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,391 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Oops sorry Linda, I didn't see your reply!

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.