I cannot log into hosted this morning.

Kelly Leaning-Dalley_7329046
Kelly Leaning-Dalley_7329046 Member Posts: 9
edited August 2018 in Accounts Hosted
Can't log into hosted  I click on launch accounts 2014 R4 and it opens new page but nothing happens just a black screen!!

Comments

• Mirko
    Mirko Alumni Posts: 1,258 ✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Hey Kelly, try closing your browser tab with the black screen and then try to relog in. Let me know how you go. ^Mirko
  • Steve_6906920
    Steve_6906920 Member Posts: 11
    edited February 2015
    That happened to me as well 1 of our machines logged straight on but mine went to a black screen , I left that screen running went back into launch and tried loading a new one ,it worked and I just deleted the black one . Hope this helps !
  • Kelly Leaning-Dalley_7329046
    edited November 2015
    Have tried that numerous times.  I have logged out numerous times and closed everything and tried again and nothing.  I am about to turn off my computer and try again from the beginning.  Very frustrated as this is the second time this week I have had issues with hosted.
  • Mirko
    edited November 2015
    Thanks for the further information Kelly. If your still unable to log in after restart; check the control panel for a hanging session (if there remove it and try to log in again). If nothing there, give our tech support team a call for one-to-one troubleshooting. ^Mirko
  • Steve_6906920
    Steve_6906920 Member Posts: 11
    edited January 2015
    That also happened here also try just logging off completeley and leaving it for 30 mins or so if you can .I guess if you only have one computer that may be a bit hard though
  • Kelly Leaning-Dalley_7329046
    edited January 2015
    Hi Mirko
    Went into control panel and there was a remote session still logged in even though I had logged out yesterday - but I logged it off and SUCCESS it worked!  Thanks very much!!
  • Anne Dunstan
    Anne Dunstan Member Posts: 3
    edited January 2015
    I am having the same problem
  • Mirko
    edited November 2015
    HinAnne, give some of my suggestions on this discussion a try. Let me know how you go. ^Mirko
  • Vanessa Loudon
    Vanessa Loudon Member Posts: 10 ✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Same issue as Kelly here. Three of our 4 work computers have been able to log in to Reckon, but neither the Accounts Lady nor I can log in.

I've shut down and restarted my computer 3 times now with no change in result. I've been trying to log in for nearly an hour now.
  • Vanessa Loudon
    Vanessa Loudon Member Posts: 10 ✭✭
    edited February 2015
    I tried this suggestion, but with no success this end. Thanks Steve.
  • Mirko
    edited November 2015
    Hey Vanessa, try going into Control Panel and check for any hanging sessions.If there remove them & try to log in again - worked for Kelly.
  • Kathy_7271221
    Kathy_7271221 Member Posts: 10
    edited August 2018

I have attempted to log in just getting a blank screen....no hanging sessions have shut down and restarted computer.....frustrated NOW!

• Mirko
    edited November 2015
    Sorry to hear you're having trouble and the suggestions are not working. Please give tech support a call for one to one troubleshooting. ^Mirko
  • Tara Murnane
    Tara Murnane Member Posts: 10
    edited November 2015
    Hello. we are having this problem too. I have tried all the tips but nothing is working. I have also misplaced the phone number for technical support and the only number I can find on the web, wants to charge me $4.90 per minute when I call!! Mirko, can you please let me know the free support number?
  • Kathy_7271221
    Kathy_7271221 Member Posts: 10
    edited January 2015
    Thanks for your help!
  • Mirko
    edited November 2015
    Hey Tara, the contact number for Hosted users is 1300 799 150. Cheers!
  • Tara Murnane
    Tara Murnane Member Posts: 10
    edited January 2015
    Thanks Mirko :)
  • Ben_6937420
    Ben_6937420 Member Posts: 27 ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled black screen. I am getting the black screen when i log in ?
  • Ohn Mar
    Ohn Mar Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2015
    I also having same problem. And have tried so many times as the suggested but not works. Please urgently help to solve.

This discussion has been closed.