• Answered
Photo of Justin Bull

Justin Bull

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Carrie

Carrie

• 1,066 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Have you recently upgrade to Windows 8.2?  We had same issue after we upgraded, had to get IT in to sort it out behind the scenes.
Photo of Justin Bull

Justin Bull

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Hi, have upgraded to windows 8.1. Would this require similar solution? Thanks
Photo of Carrie

Carrie

• 1,066 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
I will try to find out what the exact issue was.  We outsource IT support so I will have to get in touch with them.
Photo of narelle harvey

narelle harvey

• 190 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Contact quicken. I have just repurchased an update of quicken and so far no problems /

Regards Narelle Harvey

Photo of Tom B

Tom B

• 62 Points
Contacted Quicken today about same problem and was told that 2010/11 running on 8.1 will not work and only solution is to pay $500.00 to upgrade to 2014/15.  For amount I actually use the product, it is not worth the upgrade.  Probably time to use another tool.  Would like to know if anyone has actually found a workaround that cost less than the $500.00.
Photo of Graham Boast

Graham Boast, Accredited Partner

• 11,634 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hi Tom

There are several articles on the Reckon knowledgebase about this issue at www.reckon.com.au/kb

If that doesn't work, I can do this on a fee-for-service basis.  No more than an hour, and no charge unless its fixed.  Details are below.

Below is a screenshot of my computer showing windows 8.1 running QuickBooks 2010-11 and generating a pdf file of a Reckon report - therefore no error 20.

Graham

Graham Boast 0409317366
Reckon Accredited Consultant
graham@reckonhelp.com.au
http://reckonhelp.com.au/remotesupport.htm