I cant access reckon hosted from my android tablet.

Chris Lute
Chris Lute Member Posts: 1
edited August 2019 in Accounts Hosted
reckon you say you have access available through mobile devices. But it has NEVER worked. i have a samsumg tabs4 with samsung keyboard, and can log in, and get as far as thescreen with the scrolling red dots, then it just goes back to the screen with the option for control panel or accounts hosted. I have raised this previously wiht tech support,and done everything they say. mainly use fire fox or chrome. Hwever these fixes havent made any difference. it would be great if i could access to do quotes, and invoices when mobile as well as access other funtionality!! can you please sort something out with this, it has been like this for years, and it feels like reckon are being left behind by not keeping up with the mobile technology. Cheers, Chris.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited August 2019
    While I don't have an Android tablet on hand, for what its worth I just tested out Hosted on my iPad Air (1st Gen) and was able to use it pretty well.

Check out this KnowledgeBase article, it has a bit of info which might be helpful -
    Unable to log into Hosted with a Samsung Tablet

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.