I can't activate my Personal Plus product on line and when I call, Reckon is "closed" even at 4:10 i

Ian_6896222
Ian_6896222 Member Posts: 4

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited November 2017
    Hi there Ian,

Very sorry to hear this, can you let us know what is happening when you attempt to activate online? Are you getting any error messages etc?

Also, in regard to your call, can you let me know which phone number you dialed when you ran into the 'closed' voice prompt yesterday afternoon?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• John Campbell
    John Campbell Member Posts: 193 ✭✭
    edited November 2017

Hi Rav,

I tried to activate online a few times over the weekend and succeeded after about 6 tries.

What happened was:

After paying on the phone, I selected step 2 to update.

It pops up a screen to say it is connecting online. This appears for a second or two then disappears.

There was no indication that it was successful.

I would then review the license via help, which confirmed there was no change.

Finally the license details were updated, however during this sequence of tries I installed ver 2018 and did a share price update so am not sure when the license update actually succeeded.

There needs to be a further pop-up to indicate if the update attempt was successful or failed, rather than the connecting pop-up just disappearing.

John