I can't adjust the Coloums in My Reckon Home & Business Reports

Options
SUZANNE BROWN
SUZANNE BROWN Member Posts: 6
edited September 2019 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
I'm trying to Print Reports and I can't Adjust the Coloums  

Comments

• SUZANNE BROWN
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hi Dave Thank you for your Response I Know that is how it is suppose to work but when I do that the
    the the Area does not expand the Tab Curser on the Page just goes haywire Something going crazy
    I have been waiting for 3 Days to get a response from Technical Support
    I'm Getting Desperate 
  • SUZANNE BROWN
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hi Dave
    I have been exporting my reports to Excel, But I find that they do not save and when I try to reopen them I can't.  I have a lot of Reports to Print out for my Accountant, I like the way The Reports Print out in Reckon That is why I purchased it.
  • Robyn Kelly (Partner)
    Robyn Kelly (Partner) Accredited Partner Posts: 474 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited September 2019
    Options

Hi Suzanne

If you take a transaction report as an example I find sometimes if you delete columns that are not needed helps.  Top right of report "customise" and un tick NUM TAG & CLR (if you don't need these details).

I have found some versions are harder than others to customise the width but you are supposed to be able to drag the double lines in the header column to the right and left.  What version are you running?  Try starting with the AMOUNT column to the left first and then work your way with the other columns.

Hope one of these help a little?

Regards, Robyn Kelly

Reckon Accredited Partner

• SUZANNE BROWN
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hi Robyn
    I have been dragging the double lines to the Right but the Double lines jump to the left I have no Control I was trying to close the coloums I did not Need, I have even tried moving the First coloum to the left the screen just jumps.  I have been using Reckon Software for  over 10 years now.
    I up date the software every year this has happened before But I can't remember how to solve it
    Technical Support worked through it with me before. Technical Support tried to access my Computer
    Remotely but my Norton Security was blocking them, I have made the software except Reckon and temporary turned it off, but they still could not get access. They told me they would ring me back that was 3 Days ago. I have even tried reinstalling the Software that made no Difference.

• Robyn Kelly (Partner)
    Robyn Kelly (Partner) Accredited Partner Posts: 474 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited September 2019
    Options

Suzanne, did you try CUSTOMISE and un-tick the column's you don't need first?

Robyn

• SUZANNE BROWN
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hi Robyn
    I have tried that.  when I try to expand what I do want showing like the Memo so the Account can read it.  When I try to move the II to adjust the area  the II just shuts down the area and shortens the page

• Robyn Kelly (Partner)
    edited September 2019
    Options

Send me a personal email to trouble shoot and we can post results up here.

robyn@robynkelly.com.au

• SUZANNE BROWN
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hi Dave 
    Thank you for prompting me to have another look
    I was saving as txt file, i could work on it and I did save it but when I went back to have a look at it I got an error message. I thought about what you were saying and decided to save  it as a Open spread sheet that did work, looks good now
    Thank you