I can't connect to Reckon GovConnect.

John Park
John Park Member Posts: 11
edited July 2019 in Reckon One
I entered all wage payment record and tried to connect Reckon GovConnect, but on the page, they ask "GET STARTED".
My understanding is that the page should show company icon.
What do I have to do?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2019
    Hi John,
    It doesn't look like you've set up your STP entity as yet which is the issue.
    You're correct when you say that once you send the pay event data from Reckon One it will appear in GovConnect however your ABN needs to registered and the STP entity created in the GovConnect service first for it to do so.

Check out our step by step guide below on how to set up your STP entity and if you run into any trouble, let us know.
    Single Touch Payroll - Setting up GovConnect

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• John Park
    edited July 2019
    I tried to do so, but it says that ABN is already registered.
    A few weeks ago, I set up free reckon app on mobile, but I have to buy software because the number of employees is over 4. 
    How can I delete the registration with free app?
  • John Park
    edited July 2019
    Hi Rav,

Just in case, for $5 basic subscription, isn't it included the STP function?
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2019
    Hi John,
    Can I grab the ABN you've registered to the app and I'll see if I can get that removed for you.
    Also, can you confirm if the email address you've used for your app account is the same email address registered to this Community account.

Just in case, for $5 basic subscription, isn't it included the STP function?
    Yep, the $5 Reckon One Payroll only option (here) is perfectly fine for your STP submissions.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• John Park
    edited July 2019
    Hi Rav,

Actually, I manage 3 companies and only one is  working well.
    Please see the two company issues below and remove their registration issues.
    Thank you.

• Rav
    edited July 2019
    Hi John,
    It looks as though there was an issue affecting the registration of these two ABN's.
    I've cleared this now so you'll be able to register them now in the GovConnect service without issue.

Cheers

• John Park
    edited July 2019
    Thank you very much.