I can't delete an account from the chart of accounts

Roseline Kurmann
Roseline Kurmann Member Posts: 1
edited July 2019 in Reckon One
I've only just started setting up Reckon One, I want to delete some accounts from my chart of accounts, each time I select to delete, the system "thinks" but then the account does not disappear.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited November 2017
    Hi there Roseline, welcome to the Community

Thanks for raising this, let me get in touch with our Reckon One team in relation to it and I'll come back to you shortly.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Lisa Newey
    Lisa Newey Member Posts: 1
    edited November 2017
    I am having the same issue!
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited December 2017
    Hi guys,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you! I've had a chat with the Reckon One team in relation to this and its something they are aware of and is in line to be rectified very soon. I don't have a firm ETA just yet but is something being worked on at the moment. 

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Tyson_9391947
    Tyson_9391947 Member Posts: 1
    edited November 2017
    Hope hope this gets fixed soon. Just convinced some  clients to move from old desktop software to reckon one... They're currently on the 30 day trial but are not happy having all these accounts in the chart of accounts.
  • David Ross
    David Ross Member Posts: 2
    edited November 2017
    Any idea when is this going to be fixed?  I've just started the trial and the broken software is not impressive.
  • Scott_6428906
    Scott_6428906 Reckon Staff Posts: 75 Reckon Staff
    edited July 2019
    01/12/17

Hi Roseline/Lisa/David/Tyson,

A fix for this issue was released today. Please check if you are now able to delete an account. 

Regards,
    Scott.
  • David Ross
    David Ross Member Posts: 2
    edited December 2017
    Delete is now working again - well done guys, that's much cleaner!