I cant get onto my bank through online bank to process my last payroll for the year! how do i rectif

Frank Fsadni
Frank Fsadni Member Posts: 3
edited July 2018 in Accounts Hosted

Comments

• Frank Fsadni
    Frank Fsadni Member Posts: 3
    edited July 2018
    Have already been on hold for over 60 minutes btw!!!
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2018
    Hi Frank,
    Do you mean you can't go to your bank's home page through the link in the Online Banking Centre?

Did you try going to the bank's page via a normal browser tab? Is it working through there?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2018
    I've just had a look at this and this looks to be a configuration change with the new update to Hosted which we'll need to address.

In the meantime, there is a simple albeit roundabout workaround to get these and other external links within Hosted working -

Click Help > Suggest New Features

A browser window will appear and along with a secure connection alert (screenshot below).
    Tick the option 'In the future, do not show this warning' and click OK.

Close the 'Suggest new Features' browser window.

Your Online Banking Centre links will now be operational.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.