I cant get Reckon Accounts Premier 2015 to update to R2P

• Question
  • Updated 2 weeks ago
  • Answered
Hi, I cant  get Reckon Accounts Premier 2015 to update to R2P. The original version is on my old computer and I'm trying to transfer to new computer but I  can't find the original disc.I've downloaded the R1 version online (it's the only version I could find) and it accepted my licence # and I get as far as entering my company password but it wont open.... apparently because the data I backed up to transfer over is from the R2P. I've located the R2P on my old computer and I put it on the new desktop and unzipped the files however I still can't get the downloaded version to update or open properly? Please help.  (sorry if I'm not using the correct terminolgy - I'm not very computer literate)
Photo of Denise Goode

Denise Goode

• 110 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 weeks ago

Photo of Kevin Russell

Kevin Russell, Accredited Partner

• 35,304 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Send me an email and Ill forward it to you

Kevin t:0407744914
Photo of Denise Goode

Denise Goode

Hi Kevin, just to confirm you are wanting me to supply my email address?  If so, please try dee_g@outlook.com Thanks for that. Regards Dee 
Photo of Graham Boast

Graham Boast, Accredited Partner

• 10,180 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hi Denise.  I'm burning the midnight oil too. I'll send it to you via wetransfer.com  - it will take about 15 mins for the file to upload and an email to come through.

Graham Boast 0409317366
Reckon Accredited Consultant
graham@reckonhelp.com.au 
Photo of Denise Goode

Denise Goode

Hi Graham, I've replied to your email but I'm not sure if you have received it? Can you check please?  Thanks. Regards. Denise