I can't open my company in Reckon Hosted

Emily_8684186
Emily_8684186 Member Posts: 16
edited February 2017 in Accounts Hosted
I cannot log back in to my Reckon Hosted.

System : PC Desktop, Windows 8.1, Reckon Accounts Hosted Online.

Problem: When I logged into Reckon this morning it was running slower than usual, and after about an hour I went to close an invoice and open a new one, and the screen froze and then kicked me out.

I had recently updated my anti-virus software and thought that this may be the issue - however, I got my boss to log in on his computer and he had the exact same issue.

These were my attempts:

1. It would come up with the blue windows server screen, it did this on both our computers, 
>> Exited all apps and rebooted PC

2. Tried to log in again, no luck,
>> Exited all apps and rebooted PC

3. No longer shows blue screen, comes up with "Select Company" 
>> Followed steps > no company listed
^^^ the above happened 3 times >> exited all apps and went to look for another solution

4. Searched for possible issues on this forum
>> Try a different web server > IE took me to the gray screen, showed me the "Select Company" page, our company was listed > selected "Open" > tried to connect > timed out.

5. Searched again for an answer
>> Try remote log-out > did this multiple times till it no longer came up with "xxxxxx" logged in > Tried to log back in > Connecting... Connecting... Timed out...

6. At some point I even tried disabling the firewall as recommended by reckon... i did this twice... Still Nothing!

The photo below shows what keeps coming up when it finally times out.

I don't know what else to do at this point!!

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2017
    Hi Emily,

I'm really sorry for all the hassle you've gone through!

Unfortunately it looks as though we may be having issues with that particular file server. Can you please give us a call on 1300 799 150 ASAP so we can escalate your case. 

Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Emily_8684186
    Emily_8684186 Member Posts: 16
    edited January 2017
    Hi Rav, thanks for the speedy reply... That might explain why I literally just tried (on a whim) to log in again about 30 seconds ago, and I can now log in.. should I still be aware that I could lose a connection? and if I do lose connection to follow through and call the number above?
    Thanks again.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited January 2017
    Awesome to hear you're back in Emily!

See how you go, I expect that you'll be fine from here on in but yes any issues please give the team a call on the number above & we'll take a look into it.

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• krystal_8895386
    krystal_8895386 Member Posts: 2
    edited January 2017
    Hey guys we seem to be having the same issue! Super frustrating and not sure how to fix it! Please helpimage
  • Melanie Putland
    Melanie Putland Member Posts: 6
    edited January 2017
    Same issue as above! Been having issues all day, desperately trying to get work done!!!!
  • Julie Sponneck
    Julie Sponneck Member Posts: 14 ✭✭
    edited February 2017

What is going on and I  tried to ring but daylight saving has left me with no answer :(

• Simon Hutchinson_8164484
    Simon Hutchinson_8164484 Alumni Posts: 135
    edited February 2017
    Hi all,

We are currently experiencing an intermittent issue with the Reckon Accounts Hosted service that we are working on as a matter of priority. Please rest assured that despite our call centre now being closed for the day, the issue is being worked on by our technical team. 

I will post updates as we progress.
  • krystal_8895386
    krystal_8895386 Member Posts: 2
    edited January 2017
    Thanks Simon, appreciate you responding. Hopefully I won't have to stay up too late to get my work done!!!!
    edited February 2017
    Hi all,

We are continuing to work on this and I will post another update as we progress.
    edited February 2017
    Hi all,

Thank you for your patience this evening. We experienced intermittent issues with access to a very small amount of data files hosted on the Accounts Hosted service.

You may have experienced a situation where you could not see all of your files. The number of files affected was a very small subset of those hosted on Reckon Accounts Hosted
    and we would like to reiterate that this was a problem with users being able to access files as opposed to the files themselves.

The issue is now resolved and we have confirmed there has been no data loss.

Thanks