I can't print payment summaries?

greg lord
greg lord Member Posts: 6
edited October 2018 in Accounts Hosted
I am trying to print our employee payment summaries. Reckon Hosted goes through the normal print screens, then a new blue coloured box appears in the top right hand corner saying printing, but it soon disappears and nothing happens. Please help me!

Comments

• Michelle Kaden
    Michelle Kaden Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2018
    I am having the same problem. Trying to print an invoice and the blue box appears then disappears without printing. I also can not save an invoice as a PDF as I could previously.  There is nothing wrong with my printer , I have printed emails with out an issue. Please help me too
  • Cliff Duck
    Cliff Duck Member Posts: 4
    edited July 2018
    Im having the same problem as well , hopefully they will answer this post soon and fix the problem , every time they update something there is always a problem 
  • Allie
    Allie Member Posts: 4
    edited July 2018
    Same here. Very frustrating. Especially after yesterday.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2018
    Hi all,

Can you please check out this post and article to see if it helps -

When I try to print in Reckon Accounts Hosted nothing happens

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Michelle Kaden
    Michelle Kaden Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2018
    Ok , I just found the answer on the log in page explaining the issues they had at the weekend, you have disable pop ups. In the yellow systems notification section, hit the "click here" button and it will take you to the info.  I can print now.  Good luck
  • Stephen Prior
    Stephen Prior Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2018
    Worked for us.  Thanks Rav.