I get this annoying Online transfer box

• Problem
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Solved
Greetings

I get this annoying message box when I try to do a transfer funds. I do it within my company files and don't what reckon to do it for me, Is there a way to turn this message off forever? I am using Reckon Plus 2015

Thanks
I get
Photo of Angelo Fraietta

Angelo Fraietta

• 436 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Reckon FAQs

Reckon FAQs, Employee

• 10,138 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hi Angela,

Thanks for asking the Reckon Community.

This message comes up because the two bank accounts involved are activated for online banking.  It is a warning that this transaction will not make any transfers between your real bank accounts and only record the transfer in your Reckon Accounts.  Just click OK to proceed.

To not get this message at least one of the accounts should not be activated for online banking. Just untick the Online account Access checkbox on the bank's setup screen.

If you are receiving transactions from BankData or making payments from these accounts through Online Banking, then you should not uncheck Online Account Access.

Hope this helps.

regards,
John
Photo of Angelo Fraietta

Angelo Fraietta

The problem is I need to have it checked to be able to import my bank transaction details that I download from my bank
Photo of Reckon FAQs

Reckon FAQs, Employee

Hi Angela,

It is only a warning message and you cannot get rid of it.  Just click on OK and continue.

regards,
John
Photo of Angelo Fraietta

Angelo Fraietta

Thanks. Maybe reckon shoul have a checkbox that says "Never show this message again" for that account. How do you submit a request like that?
Photo of Reckon FAQs

Reckon FAQs, Employee

You can go to Help > Suggest New Feature.  The developers will take these suggestions into consideration in their normal product review cycle.

regards,
John
Photo of Angelo Fraietta

Angelo Fraietta

I try doing that and it comes up with script errors and can't load the page. Can it be done outside of reckon program (fixing that mihgt be first idea).

Thanks