I have a Tax Invoice in an established Customer that is not showing in my Trial Balance or P&L. Any

Paula_10313319
Paula_10313319 Member Posts: 2

Comments

• Graham Meredith_8157454
    Graham Meredith_8157454 Member Posts: 50
    edited November 2019
    Hi Paula

I do not mean to be rude but that is quite vague.

Is there a value to the invoice, was it posting, what is the date on the invoice.

It could be so many different things.

I really think if you would like assistance you need to be a bot more specific.

Cheers
  • Paula_10313319
    Paula_10313319 Member Posts: 2
    edited November 2019
    Hi Graham,  There is a value on the invoice and the date of the invoice is in the report range that I am running (on TB, P&L and Transaction Detail by Account).  I have checked everything I can think of.  The invoice is also not showing in Accounts Receivable for the date of the invoice.  It looks like any other invoice except it is not showing in reports???
    edited June 2020
    Hi Paula

It does not make sense but the only way I could assist is by doing a remote session with you and having a look at your file to see the reason as it should certainly be there.

I am just asking but did you refresh the report ?

If you would like assistance via a remote session let me know.

My email is graham@bookusbookkeeping.com.au and mobile 0488 713 040
  • Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited November 2019
    Graham is correct - once he looks at it he will probably identify the issue very quickly - just one more question, ...its not marked as Pending is it?  or do you happen to have the Trial Balance report set to Cash Basis?
    edited November 2019
    Hi Paula

Just letting everybody know in case they have the same problem the Profit and Loss Report was on a cash basis instead of an Accrual basis and as the invoice had not yet been paid it did not show up.