I have just run my first payroll but my super amounts aren't showing up - have I missed entering som

Elissa Smith
Elissa Smith Member Posts: 5
edited May 2020 in Reckon One

Comments

• Joseph Li
    Joseph Li Member Posts: 499 ✭✭
    edited July 2019
    It is not necessary for the payment summary to show the 9.5% SG.
  • Elissa Smith
    edited July 2019
    Thanks for your reply - but it is on the payslips that the super isn't showing - not the payment summaries.  This is the 1st time I have used Reckon One.
  • Kylie_10112983
    Kylie_10112983 Member Posts: 14
    edited April 2020
    It is not showing on the payslips or the weekly payroll summary.  For company super (which is the 9.5%) it all shows nil.  It does show the amounts for salary sacrificed super though.
  • Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited May 2020
    Have all employees received over 450 in this first pay in July?
  • Elissa Smith
    edited May 2020
    I fixed the problem - thanks for the replies.
  • Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited July 2019
    What was the problem for anyone else who may have the same problem?
  • Kylie_10112983
    edited July 2019
    I am having the same problem and all employees have earned over $450 in the one payroll.  All employees have $0 company super. Only Salary Sacrifice works.
  • Hawk
    Hawk Member Posts: 65
    edited April 2020
    Have you setup Super Fund company details at "Super Fund" tab under "Payroll" menu then add them to your employee Pay Set Up under that employee details? The super will automatically calculate on every payrun and will display on pay slip once above $450. On top of that, remember to go to Pay Item setup and tick those earnings that is subjected to Super in "Super guarantee" pay item. Hope this helps.

• Kylie_10112983
    edited July 2019
    How did you fix it.  There seem to be a lot of us having the same issue.
  • Kylie_10112983
    edited May 2020
    I have set this up as you have explained but even though people are being paid over the $450 it still has a box to say it won't be calculated until it reaches $450?  Is there a specific setting to cancel the $450 minimum?
  • Kylie_10112983
    edited July 2019
    In pay item set up through settings it only has a tick to include ordinary time in worked leave accruals not super guarantee.  Where is this tick box?
  • Hawk
    edited July 2019
    The super contribution will not be included as a liability, or be shown on the pay slip, until the employee reaches the $450 threshold for the month.
    You mean this message? It always there even if is more than $450. As long Super is calculated during the payrun. Scroll down after you have enter the qty or hours to see if super is calculated.

• Kylie_10112983
    edited July 2019
    Yes that's it.  The employee ordinary pay is over $1000.  When I scroll down the super guarantee of 9.5% which has "Sunsuper" in the product has an amount of $0.  I don't understand and can't get through to support.
  • Hawk
    edited July 2019
    Got to Top Right and click on the wheel then go into settings. Click Pay Item setup and tick those earnings that is subjected to Super in "Super guarantee" pay item if you haven't done this step.
  • Kylie_10112983
    edited July 2019
    Thank you so much.  I was looking for a tick box in "ordinary" time not a tick box in "Super Guarantee".  Thanks I appreciate your help.
  • Santo
    Santo Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2019
    Hi Kylie just wondering how you have fixed this problem. I am new to this . Cheers.
  • Anne-Maree Tennant
    Anne-Maree Tennant Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2019
    Hi, I've followed all the steps (I hope correctly) but I still cannot get the super to be calculated and to appear on the payslip? Any other ideas on how to fix it please? I am new to Reckon One & STP
  • Jackie Gordon
    Jackie Gordon Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2019
    Did you manage to fix this as I am having the same problem and have ticked all the correct boxes (I think..)?

• Anne-Maree Tennant
    Anne-Maree Tennant Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2019
    Hi Jackie, I did fix it. I forgot to add the bank account details for the super fund accounts when I was setting that up at the beginning, didn't realise I needed them as I pay super through a clearing house now and that's the only account I had. Hope that helps
  • Kris_Williams
    edited April 2020
    I did not enter the bank details for my super funds and my super shows on the payslips