I have QB Pro 2003 what newer version of Reckon will work

Options
starlite
starlite Member Posts: 5
edited December 2017 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
I am in Sydney Australia

I had 7.4 then upgraded to 2003 through a very confusing process and re regsitrations.

I still use that program on the XP machine because it was too confusing to get it to my newer Win 7 machine.

I am thinking of getting Reckon 2013 or 2014 but not sure which one will be much the same as my QB Pro 2003

Reckon Easy Start 2013 Full version or Recxkon Accounts Personla Plus 2013 or

I just need the basic.

I am a small company working on a cash basis. No internet banking but we issue invoices.

Can I get some guidance please?

Thanks

oz

Comments

• Graham Boast
    Graham Boast Accredited Partner Posts: 331 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Hi Oz

If you want to use the existing datafile, you will need Reckon Accounts Plus 2014.  Easystart won't work, and Personal Plus is an entirely different program.

You will need to take the datafile from 2003 to 2007/08 then 2014.  I do this on a fee-for-service basis if you don't want to put yourself through the process.

Graham Boast 0409317366
    Reckon Accredited Consultant
    graham@reckonhelp.com.au
    http://reckonhelp.com.au/remotesupport.htm

Graham Boast | 0409 317366 | graham@reckonhelp.com.au

• starlite
    starlite Member Posts: 5
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Many thanks for your reply.

I did not want an Annual Subscription type service, just a old fashioned program and it seems everwhere I look it is nearly all online now.

I did see the Reckon Accounts Plus but it  was around $700 or so.

Are these my options.  We are a small family company, no payroll just the very basic cash and invoicing.

Thanks again.

oz
  • Graham Boast
    Graham Boast Accredited Partner Posts: 331 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Hi Oz

As you have an earlier version of QuickBooks, you may be eligible for upgrade pricing.

If you want to give me a call sometime during the week, I would be happy to go through the options with you.

Graham

Graham Boast | 0409 317366 | graham@reckonhelp.com.au