I have sent STP on 24th Dec 2019, but the status is pending now. How can I do now?

hanchen bao
hanchen bao Member Posts: 1
edited April 2020 in Reckon One
I have sent STP on 24th Dec 2019, but the status is pending now. How can I do now?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited January 2020
    Hi Hanchen,
    At the moment the ATO are experiencing extended delays with processing STP submissions. They performed major system maintenance over the Christmas/New Year period and as a result were not processing any submissions over a lengthy period of time.
    They are working through processing the backlog from all providers at the moment. You should see a response over the next few days. 

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Christine Gribble
    Christine Gribble Member Posts: 9
    edited January 2020
    I do payroll for 2 companies and still have STP submissions outstanding - one on 24/12/2019 and the other on 26/12/2019.  I know the ATO was performing maintenance but the submissions for the first 2 weeks of January have been approved.  I guess we just wait a few more weeks .......
  • Wingham Sheathers
    Wingham Sheathers Member Posts: 10
    edited January 2020
    You are not the only one, we are still waiting on our pay run of 24/12/19.  No reason given why its still pending
  • Wingham Sheathers
    edited January 2020
    Any further information from the ATO when the "pending" STP will go through
  • Lyn_7052212
    Lyn_7052212 Member Posts: 19
    edited January 2020
    I have a payrun dated 24/12/2019 still pending as well.  It's the only one.  Appears to be a common problem.  All other payruns after that date have all been processed.  I rang the ATO.  The young lady who assisted me was not very helpful.  Perhaps inexperienced.  She advised me of the lodgements that have gone through and it was missing the 24/12 lodgement.  I was then told to contact Reckon. Do you still think it is a backlog issue four weeks later.  If it is then the ATO are not processing the backlog in chronological order considering all the others have gone through ??

Do you think we should just relodge the payrun or wait a bit longer ?
  • Tracey_10126077
    Tracey_10126077 Member Posts: 2
    edited January 2020
    Hi Is there any answer to this as yet ? Still pending from 24/12/2019 and not showing in ATO STP report. I click on detail to see if that works fixing the problem,  but still pending ?
  • Lyn_7052212
    Lyn_7052212 Member Posts: 19
    edited April 2020
    Whilst we haven't had a response from Rav on this I did read another thread the other day from some time ago where Rav said that as long as the other payruns have gone through to the ATO ok then they will have the correct YTD figures so the one still pending from 24/12/19 really does not matter.  Makes sense.  Appears to me we shouldn't worry about it.
  • carl_10553399
    carl_10553399 Member Posts: 29
    edited April 2020
    Hi has anoyone figure this out

i have the same problem from the 26th of December 2019

i have called the ATO today 2nd or april 2020 and they said they do not have our submission
    it still shows pending on the app

anyone got an answer about this?
  • Wingham Sheathers
    edited April 2020
    Hi Carl,  I was told by our accountant to not worry about it, it will show up in end of year figures.  Cant get any sense out of the ATO (and are not likely to with all that happening at the moment)
  • carl_10553399
    carl_10553399 Member Posts: 29
    edited April 2020
    hi thanks for your reply

yes you are correct ATO didnt really understand i have just checked and it appears the year to date is actually correct so it looks like no issue