I have set up a credit card feed through Yodlee and it shows as Active. When do feeds take place? Ov

Options
rholstegge
rholstegge Member Posts: 5
edited February 2017 in Reckon One

Comments

• John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hi rholstegge,

Welcome to the Reckon Community.

Yodlee connections show as active once your credentials have been confirmed with the bank.  The next night it'll access your account and grab the transactions for that day, and on this first access, for the past 3 days as well.

In your Book, on the Banking > Bank Connection screen, you will see entries for accounts we have received transactions.  You will need to link these feeds to the appropriate ledger accounts.

On your Banking page, click the button View Transactions on the bank ledger account listing to get to the downloads.  The New tab has the downloaded transactions waiting for you to allocate.  

Hope this helps.

regards,
    John

• rholstegge
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Thanks for the quick response. I'll check tomorrow.
  • rholstegge
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Two days later and I am still seeing no transactions coming through. How do I troubleshoot this?
  • John G
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hi rholstegge

So when you go to the Bank Connections screen, you see a blank table and not at least one credit card account?

Make sure you are logged in the user who requested the bank feed,

regards,
    John
  • rholstegge
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I do see my feed on this screen linked to the credit card but am seeing no new transactions.
  • John G
    edited February 2017
    Options
    OK then, go to the Banking screen and on your CC listing, click New Transactions, then on the New tab. You should see yout transactions waiting for you to allocate. Regards, john
  • rholstegge
    edited February 2016
    Options
    That's the problem. There are none.
  • John G
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Thanks rholstegge,

Sorry,  here is a barrage of questions:
    • On new Transactions . Allocated tab, are there any transactions?
    • On the Bank Accounts screen, click on February for your CC - are there transactions there that have been reconciled to the card statement?
    • Does the logged in user have Banking permissions?
    • What if you use another user credentials to this file - can you see bank transactions?
    if you still can't see your transactions then its best to call Technical Support on 1300 RKN ONE for one to one attention to this issue.  

regards,
    John