I have small Business edition 2015,how do I move it from old to new computor

• Question
  • Updated 1 year ago
I have small Business edition 2015 and have a new computor how do I move it from old to new - I have a back up but need to have the software to back up to on my new computor, also I have all tthe key numbers?
Photo of Maureen Preece

Maureen Preece

• 92 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 59,892 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi there Maureen, welcome to the Reckon Community

Head on over to the Members Area at reckon.com and login with your Customer ID & PIN on your new computer. You'll find all your available software versions available to download there under the 'Download Software' option on the left :)

Sing out if you have any trouble
Photo of Maureen Preece

Maureen Preece

Hi Rav... I cannot remember my PIN and have for Reckon to resend but it has not??? I have not accessed my account for some years now and wonder if it has been deleted?? so now not sure what to do?
Thanks Mo
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 59,792 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
No worries Maureen, give our Customer Service team a buzz on 1800 RECKON (1800 732 566) and we'll be able to sort that for you :) 

Cheers
Rav

CONTACT US
Photo of Maureen Preece

Maureen Preece

Hi Rav
there does not seem to be the version I need to download to move my account to my new computer, and I really need to get my accounts done, please help
thanks Mo
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 59,792 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi there Maureen,

The version you'll need to download is Reckon Accounts Accounting. Its also known as the Small Business edition.

Let me know if you run into any trouble.