I keep getting an error message when trying to create a report for Leave balances & accrual value. A

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 5
edited July 2018 in Reckon One

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited October 2017
    Good morning Erin,

Can you let us know what the error message is that you're encountering? A screenshot would be great. 

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• [Deleted User]
    edited July 2018
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited October 2017
    Thanks for this Erin,

How long has this issue been apparent for you? Just today or longer?

Can you logout of Reckon One and the Reckon Portal entirely, close your browser and try again now. Let me know if the issue persists.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• [Deleted User]
    edited October 2017
    Hi Rav,

This has been an ongoing thing for about 5 weeks now. I run a separate spreadsheet to keep accurate running totals but coming up to end of year, we will be looking for this report. I have logged out and retried again several times with no success.
  • Rav
    edited October 2017
    Hi Erin,

The team have looked into & rectified some performance issues which has just been completed. Can you give a try now and see how you go.

If the problem persists, can you please give us a buzz on 1300 756 663 ?so we can take a closer look. 

Cheers
    Rav

• Charlie Li_9672208
    Charlie Li_9672208 Member Posts: 14
    edited July 2018
    Hi Rav, I got the same issue happening. sometimes the report works sometimes it not.