I need to find Software ID, unable to access the GovConnect section so please tell me where else to

Melissa_10319697
Melissa_10319697 Member Posts: 6
edited June 2020 in Accounts Hosted
Help, Need to find software ID so accountant can add to ATO via Auskey but unable to access the GovConnect that all the other reponses say to try.

Comments

• Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited June 2020
    Hi Melissa - Not sure why you are unable to access Reckon GovConnect?  In order to do STP you need a GovConnect setup for this ABN - and this is when the Software ID is generated - that you accountant can add to the ATO?
  • Melissa_10319697
    edited November 2019
    When I try to connect to Reckon GovConnect it tells me  "Sorry, that ABN has already been registered. If you have one, please try a different GST branch." we are a small 2 employee company.
  • Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited June 2020
    If that ABN has been registered, its possibly been done by the accountant?  so they would use the Software ID that is applicable to that registration?  Or maybe you have registered it already on another Portal login?

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited November 2019
    Hi Melissa,
    What's the ABN you're trying to register into GovConnect?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Melissa_10319697
    edited November 2019
    Hi Rav, ABN is 81621125997 - for MDCSS Pty Ltd.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited November 2019
    Thanks Melissa,
    Can you please try registering the ABN in GovConnect now. It should be ok this time around but let me know if you have any further trouble.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Melissa_10319697
    edited November 2019
    Thanks Rav, That worked .