I need to modify standard payslip

Grant Owen
Grant Owen Member Posts: 9
edited June 2020 in Accounts Hosted
My employees pick fruit on piece rate with up to 80 pay rates. When I run their payslips all these pay rates push the summary information off the payslip page so the worker cannot see their net pay or super contribution. There is plenty of white space at the top of the page. I want to just move the whole payslip up to make space for the summary information. How can I do this? The Templates under "List" do not solve the problem. Currently my payslips fail to provide the legally required information.

Comments

• Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited June 2020
    Hi Grant - have you gone to the Template list - right clicked on Reckon Standard Pay slip and selected Duplicate - now you can modify the template to your hearts content and resize fonts, boxes etc to suit your needs?  :)
  • Grant Owen
    Grant Owen Member Posts: 9
    edited June 2017
    Linda,
    it worked! Thanks so much for taking the time to respond to my problem.
    Much appreciated
  • Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited June 2017
    :) well done!  cheers

• Nicole Wadsworth
    Nicole Wadsworth Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2018
    Hi Linda,
    What happens if the Standard Pay Slip is not one of the templates?  Can you download them from somewhere?