I paid my Personal Plus 2020 license but did not update the software and now my existing license has

Mark Pugsley
Mark Pugsley Member Posts: 3
Hi I paid my Reckon Accounts Personal Plus renewal but did not update the software and now my existing license has expired and I dont know how to upload the new license and access mmy data from my previous license. Can anyone advise how I fix this please!

Comments

• Andrew Christie
    Andrew Christie Member Posts: 149
    edited November 2019

Hi Mark,

I had the same problem - only solved by phoning Reckon (Sales) on the 1800 number shown in the licence information. Mon - Friday. They had to extend my expiry date on their side of the fence.
    cheers

Andrew
  • Mark Pugsley
    edited November 2019

Ok thanks Andrew - looks like a job for tomorrow!

Cheers

Mark
  • Andrew Christie
    edited November 2019

Yeah, unfortunately. Not what one should expect  anyway the lady I spoke to was very helpful and I hope you have likewise experience
  • Mark Pugsley
    edited November 2019

fingers crossed!
  • Ross_Aitken
    Ross_Aitken Member Posts: 19 ✭✭
    edited November 2019
    If you have your customer ID and PIN you can log on to the Reckon Web site members area and download the 2020 software. This will also give you your installation key code. Install the update and your licence will have the new expiry date. This is what I did a couple of days ago. 

Ross
  • Andrew Christie
    edited November 2019

Hi Mark, Sorry, I took it that you paid the 2020 subscription but didn't want to upgrade to 2020.
  • David M
    David M Member Posts: 95 ✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Hi Mark

I have just fixed the same problem you have.
    I logged into the members area of the website with my customer number and pin, carefully asked for an update, and moved slowly so that I saw the installation key code which I wrote down.
    I then updated the software, having also just renewed my license, and hey presto, I am now working on my files again. The updated software just picks up the previous data files as if you had not updated the software.
    I hope you can do the same.
    Regards
    David