I select my invoice template but next invoice keeps going back to Reckon servive invoice . I am trai

Michael Grant
Michael Grant Member Posts: 8
edited June 2020 in Accounts Hosted

Comments

• Michael Grant
    edited July 2016
    I hear you my old desk top version 2014 was like that but this trial version keeps going back to reckon . Maybe when i sign up for full version it will work thanks
  • Michael Grant
    edited July 2016
    Using my copy that was on file that i restored only started using hosted last week. Maybe i need to create it from scatch so it saves it
  • Michael Grant
    edited July 2016
    used my key board instead of mouse and it keeps the last used template . Guess I'll just keeping tabing around thanks for your help Mike
  • Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited June 2020
    Hi Michael, is there a chance that the most recent invoice is dated after the ones you are creating? I have a feeling this would make it use the template of that more recent invoice. If you go to edit then preferences then check whether it is set to use today's date or the last entered date as the default. Sorry not in front of my computer to check what section this is. Think it's general? Try changing this option. Then go to invoices and before creating one, click previous. ...look at the template this invoice is using and what date it is. This might explain why you are not getting the template you expect. Cheers Linda.
  • Sally McIntosh, Accredited Consultant
    Sally McIntosh, Accredited Consultant Accredited Partner Posts: 468 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited February 2017

Hi Michael,

It also helps if you make the other templates inactive.

Kind regards,

Sally McIntosh (Sally@samsolutions.com.au)

• Linda_7590330
    Linda_7590330 Member Posts: 43 ✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Thanks guys - seems a weird kind of fix but it works for me!
    Linda