I would like to terminate my monthly subscription

• Question
  • Updated 1 month ago
  • Answered
I dont wish to continue using the software and would like to terminate my subscription.  Cant figure out how to do this online.
Photo of Mildred Sells

Mildred Sells

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
  • frustrated

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 84,250 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Mildred,

There's info on how to deactivate your Reckon One services here -

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 84,250 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Apologies, I just noticed this conversation is tagged as Reckon Accounts Hosted. If you wish to cancel a Hosted subscription, please give us a call at 1300 756 663 (AU) or 0508 444 999 (NZ) and we'll get that sorted for you.
Photo of Lubega Robert

Lubega Robert

• 60 Points
Hi, i would like to terminate my monthly subscription but can not. The phone number assigned to call on is not being picked.
Is this a trick to force us into something we donot want to continue being part of? 
OR why aren`t they picking our calls?

Photo of Vicki W

Vicki W

• 60 Points
And they won't answer that number.  I don't know what that cost for me to sit on hold!!
Photo of Bahram Rezaei

Bahram Rezaei

• 0 Points
I want to cancel a new subscriptions , After Staying on line for hour , Noone Pickup. This company is really cheating 
Photo of Promotional Gears

Promotional Gears

• 60 Points
Hi Reckon
I have just want to see how your payroll work and after I enter my credit card, I just realize that the application is not suit me. I been look for where I can 
1- cancel my 30 trial and my future subscription - BUT NO WHERE that i can cancel 
2- I can not remove my credit card
3- I called the number 1300 756 663 BOTH of you department SALE & SUPPORT are NO ACCEPTING INCOME CALL 
Do you give your customer a choice? or just trapped your customer to use your app and pay for it. 
I would love to see the instruction on the customer portal , where the Billing there SHOULD BE A BUTTON TO UNSUBSCRIBED 
please response to this post asap. Thanks
Photo of Donghun Yang

Donghun Yang

• 62 Points
Hi Reckon
Here we have all the same problem. 
I want to cancel a new subscription. But there's no contact email and the contact number I found from google was only automated answering machine, no pick up no leave a voice message function or no call back service. 

I have just want to see how your payroll work and after I enter my credit card, I just realize that the application is not suit me. I been look for where I can 
1- cancel my 30 trial and my future subscription - BUT NO WHERE that i can cancel 
2- I can not remove my credit card
3- I called the number 1300 756 663 BOTH of you department SALE & SUPPORT are NO ACCEPTING INCOME CALL 
Do you give your customer a choice? or just trapped your customer to use your app and pay for it. 
I would love to see the instruction on the customer portal , where the Billing there SHOULD BE A BUTTON TO UNSUBSCRIBED 
please response to this post asap. Thanks