I am using Person Plus 2013. Could you please advise when Personal Plus 2015 will be available?

Options
Ted Radford
Ted Radford Member Posts: 1
edited August 2020 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
I currently am using Person Plus 2013 and have been using your stock price down load for many years. Could you please advise when Personal Plus 2015 will be available?

Comments

• Mirko
    Mirko Alumni Posts: 1,256 ✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Hey Ted, thanks for your post and welcome to the Reckon Community. The 2015 Personal Range is due this Thursday (07.08.2015). Thanks, Mirko.
  • grasshopper3742
    grasshopper3742 Member Posts: 2
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Hi Mirko
    Sorry to crash in on another's thread. I am not currently as user of any reckon products but i am wanting to buy reckon account personal plus 2015 and have seen your posts above and in other thread quoting the 07/08/2014 release date (Yesterday). However i do not seem to be able to locate the account personal 2015 range on the website as yet.
    Has the release date been pushed back? If so till when?
    Or
    When might i expect the website to show the 2015 range and be able to purchase?

Thanks in advance for any insights you may be able to offer in regards to this matter.

Regards
    Eric  
  • Mirko
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Hi All, I've chased this up on your behalves to clarify the situation. RA Personal 2015 will be out on Monday, there has been some final testing deployed to ensure the release occurs without a hitch. My apologies for the timing of this notice. I have been assured that the product will go live Monday 11th August. Thank you for your patience and understanding. - Mirko
  • Mirko
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Hey Eric, Monday morning it will be available to download. Thanks for your interest!
  • grasshopper3742
    grasshopper3742 Member Posts: 2
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Thanks for the quick reply
  • pmchristo .
    pmchristo . Member Posts: 2
    edited November 2015
    Options

OK -  Where do we download personal plus 2015 from and will the existing key codes etc work with it?

regards

Peter Christophersen

• Steven_7029225
    Steven_7029225 Member Posts: 7
    edited November 2015
    Options
    You need to login to Reckon eStore with your Customer ID. Then hit the link for Personal at the top and you should see the options there. On the detail page for Personal Plus it should give you the options for Annual Sub/Upgrade/Full with an Add to Cart button. Then go through the checkout process and get your email with download link. This email also includes a new licence key for this version that you enter when you first start the product after install.
    Hope it works for you!
  • pmchristo .
    pmchristo . Member Posts: 2
    edited September 2014
    Options
    The annual licence I have is paid for and valid until next year. I do not intend to pay for it again, so how do I update the product ?