I downloaded Quickbooks 2012/13. After a hard drive boot sector failure Reckon won't allow me to dow

John Lambert
John Lambert Member Posts: 1
edited October 2017 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
After the hard drive failure a third party recovered most of my files but could not recover the software. As I had "paid" for Quickbooks 2012/13 under my advantage membership I expected that Reckon would allow me to download it again. But they have informed my I have to buy a replacement. Has anyone else had this problem? And did Reckon eventually come to the party and allow a download

Comments

• Mirko
    Mirko Alumni Posts: 1,258 ✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Hey John,

Thank you for reaching out Reckon Community.

The version you have now is sunsetted. We only have the current version (Reckon Accounts 2014) available for download through the Downloads Centre.

You will need to contact Customer Support on 1800 RECKON, and purchase a QuickBooks replacement disc.

Thanks,
    Mirko
  • Leah Austin
    Leah Austin Member Posts: 3
    edited July 2016
    Why do we need to purchase a cd copy for $50 though? I only renewed my license 6 months ago and I reinstalled from a download link last year when switching to a new computer - this same link is now no longer working and I am being told I have to pay $50 for a cd!!!