I'd like to implement Express Checkout with Paypal into my Hosted invoices/email

Belinda Constable
Belinda Constable Member Posts: 5
edited August 2019 in Accounts Hosted
I've seen other organisations include an Express Checkout with Paypal option within their invoices, or within the email that their invoice is attached to. I'd like to do this with Hosted. I'm assuming it exists because this is where everyone is moving to and I'd like to think Reckon is up with the rest of the pack. Can someone please explain to me how I can do this. Thanks. PS. On the chance that it doesn't exist - I would also expect that Reckon is working on a solution to this and I'd like to know please when it will be available so I can advise our customers when they can expect an easier and Modern payment solution.

Comments

• Belinda Constable
    edited April 2015
    Try looking into Xero. I receive PDF invoices attached to an email from one of my suppliers that uses Xero. Xero automatically generates the invoice. The invoices include an inbuilt link that when you click it, it takes you straight to the PayPal login page.

Regarding the cost of PayPay - this is up to our business to decide if we believe it is cost beneficial or not. Please don't assume we have not investigated and assessed all of our payment options. Yes, PayPal has charges attached to it. However, the demand from our home business customer base requires it. If it brings quicker payments then the cost is worth it in comparison to the interest we pay on our overdraft. It needs to be 'each to their own' with regard to cost/benefit analysis in this instance. Separate to this, I'm working on an IT project now for a large state-wide institution where the vast majority of 100,000's of customers have requested PayPal through market research as the primary preferred online payment method in front of credit card as the secondary. It is one of the most used payment methods on the market today. 
  • Belinda Constable
    edited September 2017
    A question for Reckon - are you working on a solution to integrate with PayPal and if so, when will it be available please? Thanks.
  • Belinda Constable
    edited September 2018
    Now that's what I call a solution. How does it work with Hosted?
  • Rachael Shaw
    Rachael Shaw Member Posts: 2
    edited September 2017
    Hi Belinda did you ever work out if it works with hosted? Thank you
  • cosmic
    cosmic Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    HI , we have this facility now exactly and better as per the link that has been attached of Xero  LINK.
    We use Stripe which is the cheapest of all CC payment providers, 1.95%  plus .30 cents per transaction that Stripe charges.  for more info please check Reckon Add on market : COSMIC Mobile invoice , soon we are getting for web based no need to use the mobile app.
    if you need further info you can call me on 0407068942

Cosmic Accounting Group

Accountants and Tax Agents 22397009