I'm using Payroll Premier and lodge the STP to ATO via Reckon GovConnet, so it has no Job Keeper fu

Vicki_10588606
Vicki_10588606 Member Posts: 1
edited June 2020 in Payroll Premier
that I have to wait until 4 May to identify the eligible employees manually through the Business Portal ??

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2020
    Payroll Premier is slightly different to our other payroll software in the way it can handle Jobkeeper payments. There is a component which needs to go through the ATO Business Portal but please see the full details on the process below -

Payroll Premier 2019/20 JobKeeper Guide

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Susan Jenkins-Peat
    Susan Jenkins-Peat Member Posts: 20
    edited April 2020
    I don't have access to the ATO Business Portal,  I think my boss has, what instructions can I email him to explain what he needs to do ? and when des he need to do this ?
  • Christine Byrne
    Christine Byrne Member Posts: 12
    edited April 2020
    Hi Rav,
    There is no where in the guide that explains how to set up the fortnightly periods for each employee.  Only show how to set up the Allowance.
    SO I have a pay run to do next Tuesday and I have employees that need to be paid for the last two periods as well as next pay period.
    Do I do them all in next pay,  so they will get paid for 3 fortnights obviously adjusting the tax manually??  And how do I show this?