Import Bank Data Error Reckon Accounts Premier 2016

philip meyer
philip meyer Member Posts: 3
I have signed up for bank feeds and have had the relevant account approved. I have then tried to import bank data in quickbooks and receive the following error "The underlying connection was closed. Could not establish trust relationship for the ssl/tls secure content.
Could you please advise what might be wrong.
Thanks.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited March 2018
    Hi Philip,
    I've referred this one to our BankData team and they'll be in touch with you directly this morning.

Thanks
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited June 2020
    Hi there - I had this problem a couple of weeks ago and I can confirm what the issue is... you will need to upgrade to 2017 to resolve this problem - its to do with the version of SSL/TLS that is used in the bank data import in the 2016 version of Reckon Accounts - the Bank Data system has I believe closed off that old version and the 2017 Reckon Accounts is using the newer version so all works fine - once we worked out this was my problem with the bank data, it all made sense as I had a client whose ecommerce integration app just stopped working all of a sudden and it turned out to be the same thing - BigCommerce turned off the old SSL/TLS version and I had to update the integration app to get it going again... so as soon as you upgrade to 2017, it will all work just fine like magic.. :)
  • philip meyer
    edited March 2018
    Thanks for that.
    I have now updated to 2017 version. I have then tried to import last 3 months of data however I only receive one transaction download. I have set the dates for last 3 months, I have tried for one month at a time however only get one transaction and know that there are at least 50 transactions available. I have setup bank feeds for 100 transactions.

Any ideas?

• Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited June 2020
    Hi Philip - I think you will find that you can only import transactions from the date that your Bank Data is approved/setup - you cant backdate/pull transactions from before that start date...  so you will have to manually enter those - have another go at downloading in a couple of days and you should find its all good.  Cheers Linda
  • philip meyer
    edited March 2018
    thanks. I thought that might be the case.