Import multiple customer payments in Reckon Accounts Hosted

Didier
Didier Member Posts: 11
edited July 2020 in Accounts Hosted
I'm trying to import multiple customer payments in Reckon Hosted and am getting the following error message:

Error on Line 6: can't record invalid transaction. Press ok ....

Has anyone been successful in importing multiple payments and willing to share the layout of spreadsheet or point out what I am doing wrong here?

Thank you.image

Comments

• Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited July 2020
    Hi there - I think you have the lines mixed up?  the TRNS line should reflect the bank account (in your case Clearing account) - with a positive number and the SPL line should be the Accounts Receivable with the negative number.
  • Didier
    edited July 2020
    Hello Linda,

Thank you for your suggestion. I will give it a try and let you know if it works.
  • Didier
    edited July 2020
    Hi Linda,

It did work, thank you. It's not however allocating the payment (it's not ticking the invoice line). Any idea how to do it? Many thanks.
  • Linda ABC
    edited July 2020
    Thats great - unfortunately there isn't a way to make it allocate to the invoices... this has to be done manually afterwards.  you just need to check your AR Ageing report regularly for lines with zero owing - then zoom in and tick to allocate and save.  
  • Didier
    edited July 2020
    Thanks Linda. Much appreciated. Silly that you have to manually allocate payment though.
  • cosmic
    cosmic Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    SDK  tool can automate that , iif utility has limitations .

Cosmic Accounting Group

Accountants and Tax Agents 22397009

• Linda ABC
    edited July 2020
    Yep - has been this way since forever - maybe chat with Chandra if you need it fully automated.  :)