Importing historical transactions via 'Upload Transactions' (Reckon One)

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
I am new to Reckon One.

I am trying to import historical data from 1 July 2014 to present into Reckon One.

The fields I wish to enter are:
  • Date
  • Amount
  • original Bank Description
  • Memo
  • Account
  • Contact

When I go through the Transaction Upload wizard, I can not get Reckon One to recognise  'Account' or 'Contact'.

Similarly, I seem to be limited to using the one description i.e. I can not import both a Bank Description and a Memo.

And the 'Reference' field has a 16 character limitation, so this doesn't really help.

Ideally, I would like the original Bank Description to be the 'Description' field, the Memo to be the 'Allocation Notes', and there to be available fields for 'Account' and Contact'.

Any suggestions?

(I have approximately 1400 transactions to enter, so re inputting this manually is not an option.)

Also, has anyone had any experience with Reckon One performing the migration for you? Is this a free service? What are the turn-around times?

Looking forward to responses.

Thank You.
Nicholas
Photo of Nicholas

Nicholas

• 70 Points

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of John Poynton

John Poynton

• 124 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Sad to see you received no assistance in 12 months - It should be a simple task that I believe Reckon may have made more convoluted so that their Free (Not Free at all) service can generate further income