Importing QIF to Reckon Accounts Accounting

Options
Warren Kennedy
Warren Kennedy Member Posts: 2
edited September 2018 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)

Hi,

I have Reckon accounts accounting: small business edition 2014. Once a quarter I have been manually entering one by one bank transactions into the reckon software. This is mainly to be able to do my BAS statements. I decided that there should be an easier way to do this and loh and behold I discovered Transaction Pro Importer and Zed Axis. I took my QIF files from NAB and used both programs.

TPI seemed great until I discovered that there was no way of indicating to the program and then Reckon the tax status of the payments into the account.

Zed axis seemed better at doing this until the import took place and an error message appeared for every payment as it was processed. "The element 'SalesReceiptAdd' has invalid child element 'DiscountLineAddREM', list of possible elements expected: 'SalesReceiptLineAdd SalesReceiptLineGroupAdd DiscountLineAdd SalesTaxLineAdd ShippingLineAdd'.

No payment into the account was imported. All transactions out of the account were transferred.

I am at a loss and have found the help online for the GST aspect of importing bank transactions is not so great for both programs.

I's appreciate any help.

Warren

Comments

• Kevin V. Russell
    Kevin V. Russell Member Posts: 265
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Warren mate you need to go back to zed axis and ask them. It's not a reckon product. It's not supported by Reckon.
  • Warren Kennedy
    Warren Kennedy Member Posts: 2
    edited September 2014
    Options

There are comments from people using both these products on these community boards and thought someone might have had similar problems and perhaps a pointer in the correct direction for the solution, is all. I do realise that it is not a Reckon product.

• cosmic
    cosmic Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Options
    hi Warren , i didnt follow your previous inquiries, give me a tingle,on 02 95411338, or 0407068942,
    if you have issues, with importing information, do you want to try also very good product called Transaction Pro , http://www.baystateconsulting.com/, I have used this product. Its Intuit certified Product for QuickBooks, have a look at their website.

Cosmic Accounting Group

Accountants and Tax Agents 22397009