In Reckon One the Superannuation payments wont calculate automatically and cannot enter manually whe

Wendy_7801030
Wendy_7801030 Member Posts: 1
edited May 2017 in Reckon One

Comments

• Fizzer
    Fizzer Member Posts: 16
    edited April 2016
    I found setting Super as a list item. Payroll. Then you can set a dollar amount or a percentage. Then as you add additional payroll items you have to say what ones apply to the super account. To keep track i set up a super item for each employee then their pay items are pointing to their individual supers. Some in one fund. Some are SMSF. All done in Lists. Hope this helps.
  • John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited February 2017
    Hi Wendy,

Welcome to the Reckon Community.

Once you have set up a superannuation payroll item and added it to the Employee Record, these details will populate through to the Pay run.

If you wish to make a change in the pay run - say a different number of hours worked - you should also click on the amount field for that line to refresh it.  When the Amount refreshes the super amount will also refresh.

Hope this helps.

regards,
    John.  
  • Tim_8279405
    Tim_8279405 Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2016
    John,
    I'm trying to figure out if its possible to edit a Pay Run once it's been 'Paid'? ie. the first pay run was finalised but the super settings weren't complete so no figures came through for Superannaution. Just wondering if its possible to edit or delete a pay run?
  • Stuart Robertson
    Stuart Robertson Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2016
    Hi Tim. Did you get any response to this query? I'm having the same problem. 
    Thanks
  • Reckon FAQs
    Reckon FAQs Reckon Staff Posts: 357 Reckon Staff
    edited March 2017
    Hi Tim & Stuart,

My apologies for overlooking this thread.

Yes you can delete a payrun so that it can be modified.

If payments were made to the employees and 3rd parties to the payrun - ATO for tax, Super Funds and others for deductions - then these must be deleted first.

Then go to Payroll > Payrun > Paid and click on your payrun to open it.  In the top right click on Undo Pay Run.  Check the dates presented and click undo pay run again.  After a few seconds you'll see this pay run's status change from Paid to Unpaid.

You can now modify this pay.

If you want to delete it torally then click on the delete option just under the Save button.

In a future release the Process Payrun will link into Bank payments directly and the delete process will become simpler. 

regards,
    John.

• Marie Jeffery
    Marie Jeffery Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2016
    Hi there

I've attempted this process, including deleting a super liability payment & there was also no PAYG involved, but get the following message:

"This journal is linked to another transaction. You cannot reverse a journal that is linked to a debtor/creditor transaction."

Any ideas please?

Marie

• Fizzer
    Fizzer Member Posts: 16
    edited October 2016
    Super is setup in the lists, payroll items as a %. Then as you enter the other items, salary, allowances, additions etc. one of the questions is whether super is paid on that item. Reckon then does all the hard work for you and puts it in payroll liabilities. You should be able to do a liability adjustment to get on track. Either that or set it up manually as a seperate item in your accounts list and work out the amounts manually.
  • John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited February 2017
    Hi Marie,

Welcome to the Reckon Community.

The error indicates this payrun is still linked to a transaction.  Until that transaction is deleted you will not be able to Undo the Payrun to make changes.

Please note that all payments associated with this payrun must be deleted, and not just those pertaining to the employee you need to modify.  

regards,
    John