In the "receive money" & "make payment" areas, the "NEW" button seems to have stopped working.

Russell Kilgour
Russell Kilgour Member Posts: 8
edited March 2018 in Reckon One
In the "receive money" & "make payment" areas, the "NEW" button seems to have stopped working. Any idea as to why this is happening?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited January 2018
    Hi Russell,

Can you please clear your browser cache and then retry. It should clear this problem up.

Let me know how you get on

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Russell Kilgour
    edited January 2018
    Thanks for replying Rav, but this didn't make any difference ...
  • Russell Kilgour
    edited January 2018
    BTW ... I'm using Google Chrome as my browser
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited January 2018
    Thanks for getting back to me Russell,
    Can you let me know if the same issue is apparent if you login via a different browser as well?

Is the button itself visible and 'clickable'? 

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Russell Kilgour
    edited January 2018
    Hi Rav .... The problem has somehow resolved itself!! (not sure how).... but in answer to your questions:
    1. I tried IE and Firefox as well as my preferred Chrome ... there was no difference
    2. The "Allocate" and "New" buttons were visible, but clicking on "New" did nothing

As I said, it has started working properly again ... without me doing anything different (or at least, not that I'm aware of)  [hoping it stays that way  :-) ]
  • Rav
    edited January 2018
    Well that's good news, does sound like an odd one but glad to hear its back to normal.

Sing out if you have trouble with it again.

Cheers
    Rav