Inactive Items not able to make active again?

Amanda_7512580
Amanda_7512580 Member Posts: 2
edited July 2019 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
Hi, I am having an issue with our item list, I am currently unable to make out inactive items active again - the function seems to be "greyed" out. Thank you :)

Comments

• Lisa Hodson
    Lisa Hodson Member Posts: 6
    edited October 2016

Hi Amanda

In Reckon Hosted you can change the status of inactive items to re-establish them but they don't appear on your item list unless you go to "Item" (bottom left) and select "Show inactive items" then select inactive item you wish to make active again, un-tick make inactive box and they should then be visible.

Hope this helps.

Cheers Lisa

• Tony Quinn
    Tony Quinn Member Posts: 4
    edited December 2018
    I have the same problem, the above works on most but some items the box to untick is greyed out and the system will not react, have tried in single user as well. Is it possible that the items are to old to re-activate?
  • Jay Jay
    Jay Jay Alumni Posts: 55
    edited January 2018
    Hi tony, in your item list bottom left click on "item" button and chose resort list. 
    follow by verify and rebuild the data file and give it another try. 
    hope this helps. 
  • Kerry Arch_9560528
    Kerry Arch_9560528 Member Posts: 2
    edited December 2018
    I'm having the same issue, where do you verify & rebuild the data file?

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited December 2018
    Hi Kerry,
    You'll find info on how to verify and rebuild your company file here -
    How to Verify Data and Rebuild Data for a company data file in Accounts Business (Desktop)

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Kerry Arch_9560528
    Kerry Arch_9560528 Member Posts: 2
    edited December 2018
    Thank you very much.  Wish me luck!!