incorrect addition

• Problem
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Solved
I have two loan accounts attached to my business - one for each business partner.
We have each put in exactly the same amount of money.
I reconciled the accounts a few weeks ago and they were all correct.When I opened up my accounts just now, the sums had changed and they weren't equal. Strange.
I went into the Balance Sheet and checked. Both accounts have the same entries but they now add up to different amounts - one adds up to $26,000 and one to $25,900!
How can they put a product out where your bank accounts are being added incorrectly????
Photo of Sue Lilly

Sue Lilly

• 190 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Sue Lilly

Sue Lilly

• 190 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Sorry I am stopping. I will probably switch to QuickBooks Online . I have been using it for 20 years and know it well. I have also used MYOB and never encountered the kinds of issues I have here. You will say its me but the Make a Payment issue is huge and I cannot put in bills and pay them. Even if I did put all these payments that you have given me a way to erase in (which I still don't think I did - the $100 one simply doesnt match how we do business). I cant trust what is here and my ability to find and reverse issues. Can you please get Customer Service to delete my account immediately. The system won't let me delete my credit card which makes me very nervous. I will have another go at that. Sue
Photo of Jason Jiao

Jason Jiao, Alum

• 1,156 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Hi Sue,

I am sorry to hear your experience.  As per our conversation, i will pass your UX feedback to our development team. 

Cheers
Jason