Incorrect leave data on pay slips still in 2019 Reckon .

Serena Hall
Serena Hall Member Posts: 4
edited June 2020 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
Hi There.
Incorrect leave data was appearing on pay slips in our old 2016 version of Reckon Accounts Premier - Retail edition.  
Recently we have upgraded to Reckon Accounts Premier - Proffessional services edition 2019. Unfortunately we still have incorrect leave data on pay slips.
When we first encountered the problem and after much frustration with deleting and re-entering pays I decided to check on the internet only to find many others were also having the same problem that was put down to a bug in the program.
Reckon have since told me there is/ was no problem.
This matter is now urgent due to STP reporting. 

Comments

• Kwikbooks (Professional Partner)
    Kwikbooks (Professional Partner) Member Posts: 824 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    First run reports on leave for all affected staff and from commencement date, export to excel. Insert an extra column next to the balance of leave for both P/L & A/L - then run an autosum in the new balance column and you will probably see at which point the leave went wrong, autosum the current ytd separately.  check against payslip to find incorrect staff.

Make sure there are no 0.00 in max. hours this needs to be blank.

Try this 
    http://kb.reckon.com.au/issue_view.asp?ID=5623&_ga=2.9992373.1657539461.1560579381-258770309.1560039913 

• Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited June 2020
    I believe you will need to follow the steps in the KB article above to correct the leave, but it should not recur with 2019.  :)
  • Kwikbooks (Professional Partner)
    Kwikbooks (Professional Partner) Member Posts: 824 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Hi Linda

I do believe I have already told her this, not sure why she needs to be told to follow a link that already says 'try this'
  • Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited June 2019
    Sorry, was just pointing out that whilst the problems should be resolved in 2019 as suggested to her by Reckon - she will still need to follow the steps suggested by you in order to fix the current errors.  I didnt explain myself very well!