Incorrect name/address

Options
Lyn_10072495
Lyn_10072495 Member Posts: 40
edited September 2019 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
I have successfully set up STP and the Reckon Gov account. When uploading my file, the following message comes up, "Please check your ABN/WPN, Compnay name and branch number mach those set in Reckon GovConnect Single Touch Payroll to your Company". I have gone back and forth between my Reckon desktop program and the Reckon Gov Connect site to check that I have everything right including spelling, spaces , numbers and even abbreviatons right, but still come up with this message.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,409 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Hi Lyn,
    Have you checked the upper/lower letter cases as well? ie. does the legal name in your Reckon accounting software match exactly what is displayed on GovConnect?
    Also, branch number is another area to check which is a common trip up.

Check out our help article here for more info -
    “Invalid Company Information error” in Govconnect STP when submitting pays from Reckon Accounts

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Lyn_10072495
    Lyn_10072495 Member Posts: 40
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Thank you. The reference to the ABN lookup site was what got me over the line. Our name is all in CAPITALS. 
    I appreciate your speedy and helpful response.