Incorrect pay run data submitted. When uploading the corrected data do i use full file replacement o

Options
Susan Zhang
Susan Zhang Member Posts: 4
Have already uploaded pay run to Gov Connect. Have since discovered that the pay run was incorrect and it has been updated. I now need to submit again, do i use full file replacement or update event? The employees were paid an additional amount due to the incorrect calculations.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Hi Susan,
    If its the whole entire pay run that is incorrect and needs correction then you can use Full File Replacement only if its the last successful submission. If its an older pay run ie. not the last one then you cannot use Full File Replacement.

More info on Full File Replacement & Update Events and how/when to use them here -
    Full File Replacement

Update Event

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Susan Zhang
    Susan Zhang Member Posts: 4
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Thanks!
  • Avis Louth
    Avis Louth Member Posts: 16 ✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Ok, I have a situation where an employee was missed in 3 successive payruns pre done wages for Christmas & New Year. STPs were also pre lodged for all 3 pays. I was then told another employee needed paying for same periods, I prepared pays and set payments in bank but these pays are not in the STPs lodged. Ok, so this week I did a payrun which included the extra employee. STP has been lodged. What do I do if anything about the 3 pays not lodged. Thanks in advance
  • Narelle Perfect
    Narelle Perfect Member Posts: 9
    edited June 2020
    Options
    HI, so if I need to correct one employee out of a pay run in a previous month (they received jobkeeper when not entitled and have since paid the money back), do I just to a update event for that employee but I haven't paid them since this payment was deleted.  I was under the impression I needed to upload a replacement file, to show they where taken out.  However it seems it will only let you do that for four weeks prior.  Is there any way I can fix this one.
    Thank you.