Installation of Reckon Accounts Premier 2017 on Laptop

Options
Kevin_9566054
Kevin_9566054 Member Posts: 4
I am running Reckon Accounts Premier 2017 on my PC with windows 7. I have just intalled it on a new Laptop with Windows 10. Install all good and I have a good wireless internet connection.
My problem is that my data on the Laptop does not refresh/update to reflect what is on the PC.
I have switched to Multi-User mode on PC and Laptop. Is this correct? Could you please advise what I need to do?   Thank you.

Comments

• John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Kevin.  Have you got the two computers networked through Reckon and are you holding a second licence for your laptop?
    John L G  
  • Kevin_9566054
    Kevin_9566054 Member Posts: 4
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Hi John thanks for your reply? I definitely have 2 licences. Is the networking something I set up and if so how? or do I need to call Reckon to have this done?
  • John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Kevin.  There are options that you have to select when you install the program on your main computer (usually the server).  Perhaps the following might help you:
    https://community.reckon.com/reckon/topics/host_multi_user_access_and_database_server_manager_dbsm
    I am not an expert on the subject, so you may need to do some further research yourself or get in touch with Reckon for help.
    John L G