Installed the new tax updates but when I run my payroll, the tax is way over-calculating

Sari_9173306
Sari_9173306 Member Posts: 15
edited January 2020 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
Hi, I have installed the new tax updates but when I run my payroll, the tax is way over-calculating - across all employee records. Is this a known problem? I am on hold to tach support now but that's been for half an hour. Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: Reckon Accounts 2017 Tax Update.

Comments

• Sari_9173306
    edited July 2017
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Installed the new tax updates but when I run my payroll, the tax is way over-calc.... Hi, I have installed the new tax updates but when I run my payroll, the tax is way over-calculating - across all employee records. Is this a known problem? I am on hold to tach support now but that's been for half an hour.

Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: Reckon Accounts 2017 Tax Update.
  • Charley
    Charley Member Posts: 541 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Hi Sari, none of my files has this problem. The only thing I can think of is that you're processing 16-17 payroll (last month) with the 17-18 Tax Tables
  • Sari_9173306
    edited July 2017
    All solved - apparently the default on each super item changed from ticked to untick in the April release update. Who'd have thought?