Integrate Reckon Cloud POS with Reckon Accounts Hosted - no applications listed

MckendryAdmin
MckendryAdmin Member Posts: 2
edited June 2020 in Accounts Hosted
I am trying to integrate my Reckon Cloud POS with Reckon Accounts Hosted. I have done the first part in Reckon Cloud POS but not when I log into Reckon Accoutns Hosed and go to my Integerated Applications - Company Preferences there are no applications listed in the table. What do i do now?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited May 2020
    Hi there, welcome to the Reckon Community!
    We've got a really detailed step by step guide on integrating Reckon Cloud POS with Reckon Accounts Hosted which I'll link below along with our How-to video.

Integrating Reckon Cloud POS with Reckon Accounts Hosted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDgi7f5DUVM

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• MckendryAdmin
    MckendryAdmin Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2020
    This is the video I have followed to do the setup. When you get to 3:44 on the video where they talk about your company preferences, the Reckon Accounts Hosted Request Processor is not listed in the table. What do I do to get it there?
    I have linked the file in reckon Cloud POS and can see my inventory list, I can see the new Cloud POS bank account setup in Reckon Accounts Hosted so I think the file is linked I just can't get past here.
  • Lea Halton
    Lea Halton Member Posts: 9
    edited May 2020
    so once this is installed & integrated can this then link to zip pay or any other payment platform?

• Keith  Mackay
    Keith Mackay Member Posts: 4
    edited June 2020
    i have same problem