Investment Activity not displayed in "Overview" tab when account type is Super in RPP 2015

Mark_B
Mark_B Member Posts: 21
I've noticed Investment Activity not displayed in "Overview" tab when account type is Super. Performance & Analysis tab also show no activity.

"Transaction" tab shows a number of transactions and "Show full report on Overview tab screen" show correct value. 

Comments

• Deny Dharmawan
    Deny Dharmawan Alumni Posts: 141
    edited August 2016

Hi Mark,

When the account type is Super, you get a different screen like below. Performance & Analysis tab should still show activity. What do you see when you go to the 'Overview' tab? You can try a different file or a sample file to check the Super account there.

Regards

Deny Dharmawan

• Mark_B
    edited April 2016
    Yep, that where I'm at and the performance & analysis tab doesn't show any activity. If I select the overview tab, and look at the activity only the begining value is listed nothing under Deposits/Withdrawals, Interest, Dividends or Realised Gains even though the transaction tab does  should activities of these types.
  • Deny Dharmawan
    Deny Dharmawan Alumni Posts: 141
    edited August 2016

Hi Mark,

Sounds like there could be something wrong with your Super. For testing, please try to create a new Super account, and test to see if activities can show there. You can delete the transactions and the test account afterwards.

Regards

Deny Dharmawan

• Mark_B
    edited April 2016
     I created a test super account and added deposit. I check the overview tab and listed the deposit was .

So it appears there is problem with the super account (acutally there is 3) that I have and all the  transactions activity being displayed properly.. Whats next