Investment Activity Report

aeconway
aeconway Member Posts: 7
  • I am using Reckon personal plus 17 and I am trying to look at the reports I printed out when I did my 2014 tax return.
  • the reports that I saved back them are under saved reports but they are missing figures and some of the figures are not the same as the reports
  • how do I get the reports that I am now looking at that I saved in 2014 to be the same
  • why are the saved reports different and what does this mean for the accuracy of my total superannuation file

Comments

• John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited April 2017
    Hi Ann,

What date range did you specify in your saved report?

regards,
    John.
  • aeconway
    edited April 2017
    thanks John and Dave for your replies
    I am finding it really difficult to explain what this problem is and I am having trouble finding answers to my problem but that is probably because I cant explain it well
    I have already wasted too much time on this and ended up with numerous files and backups that I am losing track of where I am
    All a bit of a mess!!!!:(
    I have decided to start again with a new data file and hopefully not stuff up the backups and get this problem sorted so that I feel confident that my SMSF is correct

thanks again for your support
    Ann
  • aeconway
    edited April 2017
    thanks so much Dave
    Not quite sure what you mean by a separate file for each financial year
    do you mean you start a new file each year???
  • aeconway
    edited April 2017
    Hi Dave
    Yes your help would be greatly appreciated
    where can I get a copy of the year end procedure??
    i am just about finished entering and reconciling the 2013 year so i am thinking that i will do as you do and close off 2013 and start a new file for 2014
    thanks 
    will be in touch