Gareth Bailey
Gareth Bailey Member Posts: 2
edited April 2020 in Reckon One
Industry licence numbers on invoices

Comments

• Gareth Bailey
    Gareth Bailey Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2016
    I run a refrigeration contracting business and by law I need to have on my invoices my industry registration/licence. This applies to plumbers and electricians also. I´ve had a look through the invoice templates, general settings and the like and I cant find an option to input my registration.

Is there an option for this or am I just looking in the wrong place?
  • Kwikbooks (Professional Partner)
    Kwikbooks (Professional Partner) Member Posts: 824 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Hi Gareth

No such option, in fact customising Reckon one Templates is still limited and has been the source of many a topic.

The work around would be play with the address /phone/ contact details or even write it after the ABN, in the general settings section until you get the lic. number to follow the address or phone number.
  • David Rolfe
    David Rolfe Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2017
    I have the same issue, need to put a REC number in the header section.  Any Fix Yet?

• Glenn_10336226
    Glenn_10336226 Member Posts: 6
    edited November 2019
    I'm trialing Reckon at the moment and as an electrician I also need to include my licence number on the invoice........surely Reckon are able to cater to licenced trades?
    edited April 2020
    Hi Glenn

I want be in reckon one until the weekend I will have a look and get back to you, they have made some improvements in the 4 years.

If you cannot find anything, see if you can add a text box to the template or use one of the phone number or Fax number options for your lic. in the meantime
  • Glenn_10336226
    edited November 2019
    Thanks Kwikbooks, appreciate it.
  • Datarec_ReckonLtd
    Datarec_ReckonLtd Reckon Staff Posts: 1,039 Reckon Staff
    edited November 2019
    Hi Glenn,

Try using the Invoice field called "Reference Code": (if you are not using it already for something else)

Regards,

Reckon Data Recovery Team

• Glenn_10336226
    edited November 2019
    Thanks, but the reference number is already used for the customer's order number.
  • Glenn_10336226
    edited January 2020
    Anyone?
    This is going to be a deal breaker for me.....
  • Glenn_10336226
    edited April 2020
    Everyone relax, worked it out, there is a 'Custom Text' field available for the 'Professional' invoice template.
    edited January 2020
    Hi Glenn

sorry I didn't get back to you, I have not been available. Was about to tell you about the Custom Text.  
    Also if you need the custom text for anything else, you could look at putting it on your logo, or it might fit after your ABN: xx xxx xxx xxx  Lic xxxx