Invoice payment reminder

Kylie_8705352
Kylie_8705352 Member Posts: 27
edited July 2019 in Reckon One
Does Reckon One offer the option of sending a customer an invoice reminder for payment?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited May 2018
    Hi Kylie,
    While this isn't available in Reckon One as yet, I can see there is a feature suggestion for it logged in Reckon Ideas and it has attracted a number of votes. I'd recommend you vote for it as well as future functionality/feature inclusions will be derived from ideas as voted by users.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Ven
    Ven Member Posts: 20
    edited May 2018
    In the strictest terms - a reminder would be a statement, which you'd need to create yourself in the system, and then send the client that statement.
  • Ted_5835084
    Ted_5835084 Member Posts: 46
    edited July 2019
    For reminders I have simply been sending/emailing  the original Invoice again from the email window. 

Ven, can you explain how one creates such a statement? 

Presently we have a customer who is three Invoices in arrears !!  I would like to be able to send them a statement that details the items contained in the 3 invoices. 

All I can see is the recently added Customer Statements menu which simply creates list of customer names showing who owes what amount.  But nothing useful to send them.
  • Ven
    Ven Member Posts: 20
    edited May 2018
    Hi Ted,

If you look at the following article: -

https://community.reckon.com/reckon/topics/reckon-one-enhancements-14-march-2017

It actually describes the new functionality as at March 2017, which include statement.

Ven
  • Ted_5835084
    Ted_5835084 Member Posts: 46
    edited July 2019
    Ven
    Thanks that's a great help.   
    Had not noticed the difference between
    a) Balance Forward and Open Items  - The latter being more suitable for me.
    AND 
    b) that the PRINT button re-formats the statement into something meaningful that I would actually want to send. adding aging info and other useful info.

Thanks for that..
  • Kylie_8705352
    Kylie_8705352 Member Posts: 27
    edited May 2018
    Will do Rav. Do you have the link to the page so I can vote for it?
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited May 2018
    The one I found for this was RKN1-I-60, when you're in Reckon Ideas pop that in the search bar and it should come up.

There are other ideas as well that you can browse through in the Reckon One section or you can raise your own as well :) 

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.