INVOICE REMINDER

Parry Aliferis
Parry Aliferis Member Posts: 2
Can I set an automated email reminder for unpaid invoices ?

Comments

• Jamaiel_6490508
    Jamaiel_6490508 Reckon Staff Posts: 74 Reckon Staff
    edited March 2014
    Hi Parry,

Welcome to Reckon Community!

With regards to your query, unfortunately, there is no automated feature that emails you reminder fo any Unpaid Invoices. The only reminder that exists within the program is when you setup your Reminders from the Edit menu | Preferences... | Reminders.

Pertaining to this, another form of a reminder is with the use of the To Do List under the Company menu.

Hope it helps!

Kind Regards,

Jamaiel
  • cosmic
    cosmic Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Cosmic Innovations,  likes to see if there is an interest for business who would like to have an integrated tool, to remind periodically by way of sending emails for UNPAID Invoices.
    This is only for desk top version .

Cosmic Accounting Group

Accountants and Tax Agents 22397009

• Trevor Watson
    Trevor Watson Member Posts: 61
    edited January 2017

When you open the Reminders button one of the reminders is Overdue Invoices when you expand this listing you can click on each item which will take you directly to the relevant invoice. From there it's easy enough to click the email button, but at that point you have to amend the default invoice email to one that says "Hey this is overdue when are you going to pay".

An automated process with an initial overdue email going out in the same timeframe that it currently shows in reminders (think it's about 5 days overdue) then with the ability to set a regular follow up of every x days (x being user selectable) while it's still unpaid, would be handy.

• Carrie_7009426
    Carrie_7009426 Member Posts: 67
    edited July 2019
    Reckon, I agree with this.  Your Blog Wrap on March 30 refers to this exact capability and I excitedly tried to work out how to do it and was disappointed to discover that I can't.  I would think that this is a fairly core function.
  • CS01
    CS01 Member Posts: 11
    edited January 2017
    Definitely a needed function, much easier then stick the little yellow reminder stickers on invoices and posting them out! 
  • Julie McIntyre
    Julie McIntyre Member Posts: 9
    edited January 2017
    I agree this is definitely needed