How can I include a remittance slip on a Reckon One Invoice?

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
  • (Edited)
Is there a way to add a remittance slip with our payment terms & banking details to the invoice, other than filling them in the notes field every time?
Photo of Rod Bennett

Rod Bennett

• 220 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of John G

John G, Information Support Analyst

• 27,530 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi Rod,

This feature is not available in this release of Reckon One.  

Reckon One is an application that will be constantly updated, adding further functional modules and greater customisation.  

Refer to the Reckon One website for more information on planned modules and upgrades at: http://www.reckonone.com/

regards,
John
Photo of Rod Bennett

Rod Bennett

• 220 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Thanks for the reply. Has this release been somewhat premature. As a contracting company obviously we need our remttance / payment details on our invoices. Thanks
Photo of Vi Hermens

Vi Hermens

• 82 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
To be honest, that's pathetic. Bank details are a must. How else do we get paid? Sort it or I'm off :)
Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

• 34,812 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi Vi & Rod,

As John has mentioned Reckon One is constantly evolving and there are many features in the works. Whilst there is no known time frame for remittance advice.

I do have a work around which may solve this dilemma in the mean time, you could enter your payment instructions within the messages field of an invoice.

Thanks,

Mirko

Photo of Melissa

Melissa

• 846 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
This is something we are needing at the moment too. Currently we have a work around by putting the payment details in the notes field, however this is less than ideal.

There is currently a standard header on the invoices, would it be possible to add a standard footer where we can enter payment details?

Adding my comments here in the hope that customising invoices in this way will become a priority for the next release :)

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.